Nut Bag For Plant Based Milk / SproutsRegular price €7,40
Reusable recycled cotton filtering bag.It is reusable, multi-purpose and very easy to use. It has two main uses, both for growing sprouts as well as for making plant-based beverages.
- 80% recycled cotton 20% hemp blend.
- European grown Hemp spun in Spain.
- The fabric is woven in Spain, by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 approved business.
- Cotton sewing thread used.
- Ecru woven fabric, without added dyes or bleaches.
- Very useful for making plant-based beverages from your favourite nuts, grains and seeds: almonds, oats, tiger nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, sesame seeds.
- For sprouting, we recommend using the bag inside out so that the seams don’t get tangled up with your newly growing tender sprouts.
- Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Wash in cold water.
- The bag can be washed under the tap, rinsing it after every use and allowing it to dry thoroughly. Even though you can put it in the washing machine, we recommended that you wash it by hand with a neutral soap.
- As this bag is used for preparing food, we do not advise using fabric softeners, detergents or other chemical products.
- As this fabric has not been treated with a chemical wash, whitened or dyed, the bag may shrink a little during the first wash.
Download the PDF file: How to use this nut milk and sprouts bag