Our reusable organic cotton sanitary pads are comfy and free from toxic chemicals. Unlike the conventional plastic period pads, our pads do not cause itching and are extremely soft and breathable.
- Made in Spain in a small workshop.
- Fabrics from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified companies.
- Fabric made of 100% organic cotton.
- Waterproof: inner layer of polyurethane laminated polyester.
- Washable and reusable.
- Available in various original designs.
- Very comfortable and breathable.
How to use and care:
- Wash with cold water before first use.
- Washable in the washing machine at 40º max.
- Avoid use oil based soap for washing. It could reduce absorbency.
- No packaging.
- Comes with a use tips leaflet.
- Materials: Organic cotton nicky (first layer in contact with your skin), Organic cotton crutch (second and third layers), OEKOTEX certified polyurethane laminated polyester fabric (fourth layer), Organic cotton (last layer).
- Stainless steel nickel-free clips.
*This product has a plastic layer (polyurethane laminated polyester) in its composition.
Download the PDF file: How to use and care your sanitary pads